Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick Day and PIG

So a few days ago I showed Kamdyn the video I posted last week of her and Cooper in her bed and they absolutely loved it! They watch it over and over and just laugh hysterically at themselves. Kamdyn keeps asking me to tell her the story about her and Cooper at bedtime. She's also asking me to write a new story for her... an author I am not! I don't know what she's thinking.... Sunday morning while we were eating breakfast, Kam was rambling on (she talks to herself a lot so we overlook it most of the time) but I realized that she was repeating the conversation on the video word for word. Typical Kamdyn behavior!

Cooper woke up with fever on Friday so we stayed home and had a sick day. Here is Kam playing her computer (gotta love the hair!) while Cooper watches on. Don't they look enthused?
Later that day we ventured out to Target for a few things. It came a monsoon just as we were leaving.... had I known this was going to happen I never would have attempted this outing. Cooper found Kam's Hello Kitty umbrella in the car and rode all the way to Target like this. It was so funny that I didn't even bother with making him put it up.
We got drenched going into Target, even with the umbrella. Kam stood in the front of the store and cried because she can't stand for any of her clothes to be wet. We should have just stayed at home!

Saturday, mom, Kam, JJ, Braxton, and I went to a wedding shower and then back to Bryant to do a little shopping. It was sooooo cold outside and even snowed on us on the way home. Here is Kam trying to catch a snowflake on her tongue. She has no shoes on so I'm glad you can't see her feet because it was freezing!
The kids are really into playing with their basketball goal the last few days... so Saturday night we began a friendly little game of PIG. Kam really gets into it and, of course, we let her shoot from wherever she wants. Already she can't stand to lose so she whines the whole time about wanting to be the winner. She does this with Candy Land or any game we play. She gets that from Mark!
So here is a pic of Mark trying to be fancy with his shots because he thinks I will miss, which I didn't. I actually beat him at PIG!! I still don't think he's gotten over the shock!
And, last but not least, I threatened to put a pic of Mark working out this morning with his new P90X DVD's on here. He's been telling me that he was going to start getting up at 5 a.m. to do this. It's not that I didn't think he'd work out, but I never believed that he would get up at 5 a.m. to do so. But I found him working out hard at 5:20 this morning so I'm really proud of him! Maybe one day I'll get motivated to join him!!!

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

Wow, tell Mark I'm most impressed! You are so good about taking pictures!!! I need to get better....