Friday, March 20, 2009

The Week in Pictures

I've been a bad blogger lately! I've had too much going on at work the last few weeks... so I'll just recap the last week with a few pictures I've taken. I think you'll notice a theme...

We didn't leave the house last weekend except to go to church on Sunday and to Mom's for lunch. We stayed in our pj's all day long on Saturday. It was wonderful!

Cooper's into hugging these days. He throws his arms open wide and says "hug" while coming at Kamdyn. It's so cute. It starts out like this:
and progresses to this:We love "Dancing With the Stars" and we missed it Monday night. Lucky for us (we are the only family in America who doesn't have DVR), they showed it again on Saturday night. Here's a little video I got of the kids dancing... notice Cooper's hugs (and saggy diaper). I have no clue why Kam has no clothes on...bath time, maybe?



Here are the boys after lunch on Sunday playing with the big wheel... we always strip them down to eat!After lunch, I went home to fold laundry (my most dreaded chore!), but I just couldn't keep my eyes open... I took a 2-hour nap on the couch, which is something I NEVER do! Apparently, Cooper crawled up next to me and went to sleep too. Mark took this picture, which explains the blurriness of it.
Kamdyn got this super cool dollhouse from Santa. Guess who plays with it the most?
Cooper's not afraid to show his feminine side... here he is fixing Ariel's hair.
Kamdyn loves to play dress up... this dress up outfit actually matches. You should see some of the things she puts on. I'm hoping that her fashion sense will improve with age!
This is Cooper's scared face... I'm not sure what Mark was watching but, obviously it scared Cooper. He told me in his sweet voice, "I scared."

I made broccoli for dinner last night and surprisingly, Cooper loved it! He said, "mmmm, delicious" at least twice during the meal. Go figure!

And finally, another hug picture progression. Kam has a ring pop in her mouth....This is how they always end up.... a little hair pulling...
a little wrestling.... see the pattern?
And why does Cooper never have pants on in any of my pictures? :)

1 comment:

Mary Ann McMullin said...

Robyn,

I love the blog. What a great way for us to see how the kids are growing and changing. I admire you for taking the time to do this. What a great idea! Hope things are going well and hope to see you guys soon.