Friday, March 13, 2009

You're Welcome...

I've been trying to work with Cooper on his manners lately now that he's talking a lot more. He has the cutest little voice when he talks (when he's not hollering) and I just love to hear him. Anytime someone gives him something and I ask him what he's supposed to say, he ignores me. So then I say, "Cooper, say thank you" and EVERY TIME he replies back, "you're welcome!" in that cute voice. He did it to me this morning in the car and it cracks me up every time he says it. Maybe one day he will actually say "thank you" but, for now, he's got "you're welcome" down pat.

No pics to post today because I forgoy my camera and we haven't had very many photo ops this week anyway. I'll try to take some this weekend. We have absolutely no plans and I'm looking so forward to it!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

PARK IS SO FUNNY, HE TAKES CARE OF THE BEFORE AND AFTER. HE SAYS PLEASE & THANK YOU WHEN ASKING FOR SOMETHING. TOO FUNNY!!!