Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All better... finally!

Cooper's had the stupid fever virus again... this is probably the 3rd time he's had it since Christmas. But this time he was really sick with a high fever. I've never seen him lay around so much... but he's turned a corner today and I think we've finally beat it!

We've had to laugh... when Cooper is sick he talks and moans in his sleep. When he had this virus 6 weeks ago, we heard him moaning the Backyardigans "Surf's Up" song in his sleep, "ho, Daddy, ho, Daddy..." Mark and I were rolling... and then two nights ago we heard him moaning his colors in his sleep, along with a bunch of stuff we couldn't understand. So glad he's on the mend.....now if I can just keep Kamdyn from getting it!

We're going for haircuts this afternoon, so I'm sure I'll have something to post about that. Kam cries at the mere mention of it and we've already tried to bribe her (for incentive, Mom says!).

No comments: