Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Buckets

I made these Easter buckets and filled them with treats for Kam's class at school. I thought they turned out pretty cute! They were definitely more work than I thought they would be. I worked feverishly Thursday night during the tornado scare... I told Mark that if a tornado did come for him to grab the kids because I was grabbing my buckets!
Now when I first started this one, Mark told me it looked like I was painting chicken turds on it...can I say that on here?! Anyway, I hope you can tell they are footballs now!
My plan was to do a princess for the girls, but my princess didn't look like a princess... so what 4-year old doesn't like Hello Kitty?

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

Those are sooo cute!!! You have become quite the crafty artist I tell ya!