Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Zoo and Carnival Pictures

Don't want to bore everyone with more zoo pictures, but Kamdyn asked me last night if I would put more carnival and Play Time Pizza pictures on the blog. She's enjoying seeing them and keeps reminding me so this is for her...

I love this picture....father and son....
Kamdyn told us before we got to the zoo that she couldn't wait to see the snakes, which really surprised me. I thought she would be afraid of them like me but Mark reminded me that she had looked at a game and fish magazine that featured snakes at Papaw Sonny's one weekend...so we had to stay in the reptile house forever looking at every snake there was. Papaw Sonny would be proud!
I heard Kam say to this goat, "Hey there, my name's Kamdyn. What's yours?" I thought it was so cute!
Cooper could not wait to ride the train...
More rides from the carnival... Cooper didn't like the way he leaned back on this one but Kam loved it.
These were the fastest cars I've ever seen at a carnival! They loved it!!
My camera battery was nearly dead by the time we got to Play Time Pizza but I managed to get this shot of Cooper going to sleep in his food. He was exhausted! I can't tell you how many Sundays we've watched him do this and it's still funny to us. We've even seen him pick up food and continue to eat while he was passed out!
An action shot of his head going down. Not to worry.... I caught it before it hit the spaghetti! The lady at the table next to us was cracking up. I think she thought I was awful trying to get a picture of my baby's head landing in spaghetti and pizza.

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

Carson used to fall asleep like that all the time..so funny!! It must be a man thing! That's cracking me up that you were snapping pictures..I bet that woman was amazed! Hilarious! Good job getting the action shots of it! :)