Thursday, April 23, 2009

Randomness...

Here are some random pictures that I never posted. This is Kam getting her hair cut... this was a major victory for me because she has cried for the past 6 months if we even mentioned a hair cut. I bribed her with treats and then Mom did the same so she had a lot to gain. She got about 2-3 inches cut off, which kind of made me sad, but she needed it. Cooper also got a haircut and he did great! We never know with him, but he's been good the last two times. I didn't even have to sit with him this time. I've wrestled with him on the floor before while someone tried to cut it once and after that, I made Mark take him for haircuts (Mistake #1). I cried last summer when he buzzed his hair but after a few weeks it grew on me and was actually cute all spikey. So right before Halloween (this always happens at holidays) I met Mark at WM to get his hair cut (Mistake #2)... I went in and told the lady not to cut it short and then I went and did some shopping (Mistake #3). I met Mark in the aisle about 10 minutes later with Cooper and the most jacked-up haircut I've ever seen.... I was ready to go tell the girl off when Mark admitted that he told her to buzz it. I made him take him back to get it evened up but the damage was done. I think we actually argued right there in the bread aisle at WM... I didn't care who saw us.

Over and over, I tried to tell myself that there were parents who had kids going through cancer treatments who had lost their hair who would be thrilled to have hair like Cooper's...but it never made me feel any better! We got several comments about Cooper cutting his own hair but, sadly, we paid a "professional" to do that. Now I take Cooper for haircuts.

How did I get off on that story?????? I digress...

Kamdyn after her haircut with her candy that she got from one of the other hairdressers...
This is Cooper just hanging out checking out the new Toys R' Us sale catalog.
Derek brought the kids over to play after Avery's birthday party a few weeks ago and I snapped these shots of the kids outside. You gotta love Kam and Kenzie's get-up!!!!
Avery... I forgot my camera at her party so I didn't get any pictures of birthday season, round 29.
Braxton having a "senior moment" on the porch of the playhouse. This picture cracks me up!
That's all, folks!

No comments: