Monday, April 6, 2009

Creekin' at the Park

So I'm still a little behind on posting some of our outings and Kamdyn won't let me forget. Here are a few pics from the park. We met Mark there one day at lunch so the kids could play. We have all this equipment at home but somehow it's more fun at other places.
Kamdyn loves to slide...
Cooper, on the other hand, is still a little unsure and needed some coaxing (or a shove down!) from Mark.
Cooper would rather climb up the slide than come down it.
I posted this picture so you could see the ravine with the creek in it. There were older kids with their shoes off in the water and I could tell Kamdyn wanted in without her even saying so... when I told her no because it was too cold to get in the water she said, "but, Mommy, I just want to go creekin'!"
Pouting because she couldn't go "creekin"
Mark, Cooper, and Braxton playing with the neighbor's dog, Trapper. My kids would love to have a dog but I haven't given in to that yet... Thankfully, we have dogs in the neighborhood to play with.
Pouting again....My kids love books! On Friday I had a note from Kam's teacher bragging on her "reading" skills.... she and Cooper will sit forever looking at books. Kam loves the "look and find" books, or what she likes to call the "licorice" books....
And, finally... I've been meaning to post this picture of Kam's nails for Aunt Carla to see as they were a gift from her. Kam had to show everyone at church a few weeks ago. She loved them... but I found them everywhere--in her hair, on the floor, you name it. I even saw one pop off as she stuck her finger in her nose as I was buckling her in her car seat! They do look pretty though!

No comments: