Thursday, April 2, 2009

Little Mama

I heard Cooper crying about 12:30 last night followed by Kamdyn shouting back at him that it was ok. This has always been an issue for us because their rooms are side by side. When one wakes up crying, the other one usually follows. I laid in bed and just waited for them to both come running to our bed. When that didn't happen, I got up to go get Cooper because he was still crying. I found Kamdyn laying in bed with Cooper and comforting him saying, "it's ok Cooper, there's no reason to be scared, I'm right here." She was making the ssshh noise, patting him, and had actually turned on the night light for him. I fully expected for them to want me when they saw me, but Kamdyn had it all under control and I just left them together in his bed.... it was so sweet and definitely a new side of her we are seeing!

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

Geez if I could just get mine to start doing this and quit coming and sleeping in my bedroom floor!! LOL!