Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Party Madness

We are right in the middle of birthday season madness and my kids are loving it! Here is a pic that I took from Braxton's party a few weeks ago. Notice the balloons tied to each kids booty. Brian likened this to the flag on the go-cart we used to have so that Mom and Dad always knew where we were in the yard. Holly joked that she was going to start tying these to all four of her kids everywhere they went! I suggested we color code them per family at our events!
I couldn't resist this booty shot of Boo-Boo.

Last Saturday, we went to Bo's birthday party at the "bolton" alley, as Kam calls it. My kids are slightly obsessed with bowling now thanks to the Wii.
Doesn't Kam look like a little diva? She found her scarf in the car and had to wear it inside to the party.
Cooper did a happy dance after his bowl. Trust me when I say I'm pretty sure it wasn't because he bowled a strike.
Any idea what this picture is of?
It would be Mark trying to get Cooper's ball out of the gutter. Remember I told you Cooper does everything slow? His ball is even slow when he bowls! We always grab a snack when it's his turn to bowl at home on the Wii. The kids love for all of us to play "level 4," which really means 4 players.

Kam and Mark skateboarding...
"Can I get an Amen or hallelujah?" Not sure what my kids are doing in this pic, but that's the phrase that first came to mind. They were enjoying themselves for sure!
After Bo's party, we went to Bricen's party, but I forgot to take my camera in for that one. We left there to take the kids to Mom's while Mark and I went to the Valentine Banquet at church. I must admit that I wasn't too pumped about going because of the busy day, but we had a great time. Even won two prizes!

We have two more parties this weekend (and it's my own birthday, as well!) and Mark has already told me that he did his party time last weekend. We'll see about that!!!

And, I'm afraid to even say it, but Cooper slept all night again last night without getting into our bed! Mark has promised him a trip to Wal-Mart to pick out something if he can make it 5 nights in a row. I don't look for that to happen... then again, I never thought he would go 3 nights in a row so I guess anything is possible!

No comments: