Friday, February 19, 2010

Drama Queen Defined

I thought for sure that if I looked up "drama queen" in the dictionary that Kam's picture would be there. It's not, but it should be!

drama queen: noun - any person who overreacts to a minor problem or situation

I bought this sign for Kam a few months ago because it was so fitting and it has been hanging on her door. This morning, Cooper woke her up (out of a very sound sleep, I might add) by barging in and taking the sign down and running out with it.

I got in on this when I heard her screaming. So when I told Cooper to bring Kam's drama queen sign back, he ran to the door and said, "uh uh, mommy, it says bwat (brat!)."

Now I'm thinking that if I look up brat in the dictionary that I will see Cooper's picture.

brat: noun - a child, especially a spoiled, impolite, or ill-mannered one.

What do you think?

Today is Friday, which is always show and tell day at school. Kam's letter was G and she insisted on taking the Guitar Hero. She said she was going to get "boomed" off the stage when she played it at school today.

Cooper's letter was R so he settled on a remote control....
Notice the boo boo above his lip. One of the teachers accidently scratched him when he was getting up and she was bending down. It's not pretty!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. We have absolutely NOTHING planned! We'll see how long that lasts!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

LOVE IT!!!