Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Parties

The kids had Valentine parties at school on Friday. Cooper was pretty hyped up during the snack part, although he didn't eat any of his treats. I think he was more interested in cutting up with all the girls around him. He was pretty silly!
Since Christmas, Cooper has been the only boy in his class. I commented that I don't think he realized how good he had it being among all the pretty girls. They were actually moving one of his boy friends from the younger class up today, so I know he will be excited to have another boy with him now.... although we've not heard any complaints!
Cooper and "Wiwwy" (Lillee)....
Opening his Valentine's... he totally got into this!
Not another picture, Mommy! I've had enough!
Cooper and Mrs. Mae, the owner of Fun Time Preschool. Mark commented the other day what a God-send Mrs. Mae had been to us.
Cooper and his teacher, Miss Audra.... She told me that last week he told her, "You driving me crazy, Miss Audra!" which I think is funny because he told me that I was "making him nuts!" Not sure where he heard that because I know that I would never say something like that!
Kamdyn and Maddie before their party began...
Mark and I met Maddie's parents in childbirth class. Little did we know that our children would end up at the same sitter (Mrs. Jane--the other God-send in my kid's lives). We joke that the girls have been together since birth. Their birthdays are just 3 days apart.
Mrs. Kelly and her class...
I was only able to stay for half of the party because I had a meeting that I couldn't miss, so I have no pictures of the snack portion. Mom came and stayed for the rest of the party, which I think she enjoyed.
Kamdyn has a fabulous class. These kids have been together for the last 3 years at preschool and I am really going to miss all of them when they all go to Kindergarten. Can they not just all stay together?

I've already started thinking, "this is Kam's last preschool (fill in the blank--party, etc.)" I'm not sure I'm ready for kindergarten yet. We went to preregister last week but they closed it down because of snow right as we were pulling in. Kam was so disappointed and, of course, she wanted to know if she started the next day. We're going to try preregistering again tomorrow.

No comments: