Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cooper's Valentine Party

Cooper's Valentine party was Monday morning.  These pictures will look very similar to last year's but I hate not to document this for the future.  

I thought this was a cute picture.  When I walked in everyone shouted, 'Cooper, your mom's here!" and he just kept on playing.  Finally he said, "I know she's here!"  
Cooper has a great class that is made up primarily of girls.   These boys are definitely outnumbered!
Getting ready to play a game....
Cooper went straight for his drink and then ate a few cheese puffs while all the girls around him tore into the cookies and cupcakes.  I almost couldn't stand to leave them on his plate!  And, for the record, I really wanted to just go eat them myself so good cupcakes didn't go to waste!
One of Cooper's friends has a baby sister that all the kids ran to see.  However, upon further inspection of this picture, I think Cooper is "copping a feel" with Miss A!!!
The Valentine exchange.... "look what I got!"
Every time he got a girl Valentine he would say, "I will give this to Kamdyn" and then put them in a pile.   He was very emphatic in the fact that he did not want any girl Valentine's.  He has no idea how much that will change the older he gets!

No comments: