Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

We enjoyed a very relaxed and laid-back weekend!  I took Kam and two of her friends to see the Justin Bieber movie on Friday while school was out.  I will definitely post my thoughts on that soon.  We went to a birthday part on Saturday afternoon, church on Sunday, and that was pretty much it!  It was nice to be at home and relax.  Mark broke out the grill on Saturday night and made my favorite grilled vegetables!

On a completely different note, we've been trying to deal with Cooper's aggression the last few weeks.  My new nickname for him is "Raging Bull,"  which suits him well lately.  Cooper's pretty laid back to a certain point.....and then you better watch out!  He goes for blood!  I've witnessed this with him and Kamdyn recently.  Of course, she instigates and provokes but you will miss that if you're not paying attention.  We have her number though....
When he gets mad, he crosses his arms like this and makes that "hummpph" noise like a certain little drama queen I know....

I know I've mentioned that for the longest time, Cooper will only spike or "faux hawk" his hair for church.  Well, he's actually gotten a little better about doing it during the week, but he always comes home, goes to the sink for some water and rubs it down.  It never fails....
By the way, I caught him here during another mad moment!  He gets this from Mark's side of the family -- not mine! 
It's so hard for me to keep a straight face when he keeps making these faces!!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

Must be the Chastain side! The Towell side, my side is perfect or at least me!!!