Monday, February 28, 2011

Lazy Weekend

We had an extremely l-a-z-y weekend!  Mark was so exhausted from working so much the past three weeks and I just honestly did not feel good all weekend.  I think I went into "pity party" mode on Saturday.  Wrong, I know!  

We did go eat quickly after school and work on Friday night.  I took these pics of the kids right before we left...
I love these of Cooper racing his hot wheels....
Did you notice that he's even wearing a "hot wheels" shirt?  I think he looks like a little Gap model myself...
And they're off!!! 
I talked Kam into laying down in the grass for a few shots. I'm not sure about that shirt off the shoulder though...if she were older I would almost call that pose seductive! 
Not too bad if I do say so myself!!!  I am loving my new lens but definitely need to learn to use the settings...
We did go outside for a while on Saturday.  Mark even mowed a little bit.  I'm ready for spring but I absolutely dread mowing!  It takes Mark about two nights a week to do it...and he still won't let me give it a whirl!
We tried to straighten out the garage, which is a mess!  Cooper decided he'd rather shoot hoops than help...

I love his facial expression here...and the backwards baseball cap is my fave!
That is a headboard project that I am working on behind Cooper....working is probably a stretch of the truth.  I bought the headboard in May, stripped what I could off and now I'm waiting on a sander to do the rest.  I just keep forgetting to go get the sander...will eventually get it done though!  

Ah ya yah!!!!  This girl dressed herself again, didn't brush her hair and got extremely dirty while playing outside...
This had to be the highlight of my weekend though....  Kam actually let me fix her hair and she even WORE A BOW to church on Sunday!  
She kept pulling it down but it was a major improvement over normal!  Mimi had to take a picture of her and Campbell in their matching bows.... This morning, she was back to normal on the hair restrictions but I'll take what I can get!!   

No comments: