Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can't Hear You!

I took Kam to school one day last week and as we were pulling in the line, she began to whine and cry about not wanting to go to school because of her friend L.  It was something really silly like she got a sucker and Kam didn't and she teased her about it... you know how kids are.  So I went into the "you just treat others the way you want them to treat you" speech and that didn't seem to work either. We were nearly to the drop-off point so I said, "well just ignore her then."  I really didn't think that would work either.....
But Cooper chimed in and said, "yeah, just ignore her like this...." and then preceded to cover his ears and in a sing-song voice say, "I can't hear you!  I can't hear you!"
I burst into laughter and Kam did too!   She said, "that was funny, do it again!"  And Cooper was happy to oblige!   Whiney mood and crying all forgotten and she got out of the car laughing!  Thanks, Coop, for the comic relief!

No comments: