Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kam's Horns

Mark had to work late last night so he missed putting the kids to bed.  When he came home and checked on them, he told me that I had to come to Kamdyn's room.  I was afraid that something was wrong, but then I remembered....
She went to bed with the bull horns (I call them devil) on.  And even cooler is the fact that they light up.... so when I walked into her room all I could see was red horns!  I just left them on her all night.  I could say so many things about this picture, but I won't.....
She picked these horns out as her souvenior at Monster Jam last month, which I keep meaning to blog about.  She loved "El Toro Loco" and had to have these.  I'm pretty sure she was the only person in the arena with them on.  They are disturbing to me on some level but she loves them and begs to wear them to school all the time.  Can you imagine the call I would get from school if I let her? 

No comments: