Monday, March 28, 2011

Seven Men and a Little Lady

So maybe my title is a little off......Mark took Kamdyn and Cooper to his dad's last weekend for their "boys weekend" with Stephen and the boys.  Mark told me I could go too, but I knew there would be nothing more going on than laying on the couch and watching March Madness all weekend. I decided to take advantage of the time to myself!  


Cooper really didn't want to go because he was afraid his Uncle Stephen was going to call him a "pipsqueak" all weekend.   He really fought me on going but finally gave in and decided he would go....
Kam was very excited about going!  I think she likes being the only girl...
I think a good time was had by all!   I made several observations after the kids left Heber:  1) I don't think Kam brushed her hair the whole time she was gone and,  2) Cooper came home asking to watch basketball and now knows where all the ESPN channels are located.  I was hoping to avoid that for a while!

No comments: