Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break is here!

My spring break officially starts in one hour and it can't get here soon enough!  The weather this week has been glorious!!  The kids are excited to be off and I'm hopeful that we will have some fun this coming week.

I promised Kamdyn that I would post a picture of her hair yesterday and brag on how she didn't throw a fit when I did it yesterday morning!  I also have to point out that this is ten hours after I fixed it!!!  
I am loving the longer days.  The kids and I really enjoy going outside after we get home for a while, especially when Braxton and Campbell come play.

The boys played with Cooper's pitching machine last night.  I'm pretty sure this is not how it's supposed to be used....
When Cooper wouldn't share his bat, Braxton just took off across the road to get his from his house.  They both actually hit the ball so we were pretty impressed!  They also hit each other a few times!!!


Campbell found Coop's old four-wheeler and climbed on ready to ride. 
Kam decided that she was going to invite our neighbor to a sleepover so she spent her time writing an invitation....
She has yet to ask me permission for a sleepover....She actually walked over and put it in their mailbox.  I'm sure they will have a laugh out of it.


Kamdyn has begged for Mark to get Cooper's tent out all week long.  We promised her that we would since she went a day or two without any fits.  They have actually slept in it the last two nights....
It looks so uncomfortable to me but they seem to love it.  They put their twilight turtle in there with them and the stars shine brightly!  The best part is that they have actually slept all night in there!  We haven't had any middle of the night visitors so I think I'll let them sleep there as long as they want to!  


This is Cooper this morning....
He woke up on the right side of the bed, ummm, floor, but Kam didn't!  She wasn't so smiley when she finally made it up.  


Happy Spring Break!!

No comments: