Monday, March 7, 2011

4-wheelin'

It was another pretty low-key weekend at our house. We went to see the Panthers play Bismarck Friday after work.  I got so tickled at Kam because when I told her who Magnet Cove was playing she said, "oh no!  Who am I going to vote for?"  She said the same thing when I told her she'd be playing softball against her Arkadelphia friends this spring.  So obviously we had to have a discussion about how teams win.  Speaking of, softball tryouts are this Saturday....should be very interesting!
We went four-wheel riding on Sunday, minus Kamdyn, who decided she would rather stay with Mimi.  She really just did not want to put on warm clothes and even asked me if she could wear shorts to ride.  That girl and her clothes issues!
We ran into some of our friends and rode along side them for a little while. 

Cooper wanted to get wet, which is no surprise...this is why I made him wear rain boots when we left.
We had to make a few pit stops and Cooper wanted to toss the football that he brought along with him...
He held onto the football the entire ride.  Although it was cold, it was nice to be outside and enjoy a little Mother Nature.

No comments: