Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Branson

Mom and Dad decided to go to Branson on the spur of the moment Sunday and I just couldn't stand it.... I called Dad and asked if the kids and I could go with them.  The kids were still in Heber so I didn't think Mark would go for it but when I called to ask him he said, "I'll meet you in Guy" to make the exchange. 
The kids were not thrilled about shopping and begged the whole time to go to the "RK" (arcade)... and if the trip would have been longer we would have done all of those things. They did get to swim which Kam was thrilled about.  She's a fish when it comes to water!!  The first thing Cooper asked to do was to eat at Starvin' Marvin's....
The boy can seriously put away some breakfast.  The next day we went to Golden Corral for breakfast, which didn't make him too happy at first.   I think he got over it once he got his plate though....
We ran to the red-top mall for Crocs and I tried to get the kids to pose for a picture.
Cooper wasn't having any of it, which eventually resulted in a shove and scraped foot for Kamdyn.  Always drama! 
To prove that, take a look at this picture of Kam's hair stuck in the zipper of my suitcase.  I can't even begin to say how this happened...
Kam normally likes to shop but two solid days of shopping is pushing it for her.  She finally found a book section and did what she likes to do most these days...
It was nice to get away for a few days and do what I like to do best--shop!  It wasn't a cruise or resort, but it was more than I had planned so I was grateful.  We are a little over two months away from our Disney World trip and we are getting so excited!  However, I have been threatening the kids about their behavior and going for a month now.  They don't know that I really wouldn't change my mind about going and I'm using that to my advantage now.  There are no fits and tears at Disney!!!

No comments: