Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rock Star Party

Kam and I went to Kylie's birthday party at Little Rock Jams on Saturday.  I think I might have a rock star "wanna be" on my hands!    

Kylie, the birthday girl, and the party leader explaining all the fun they were going to have--the girls made groupie posters, got tattoos, had VIP passes, colored their hair, danced, sang..... there was even a DJ!
Kam getting her hair sprayed orange and blue.... she's already asked me to buy some of this paint.  I personally wanted her to get hers done in black and pink to match her outfit but she wanted orange and blue...
Kamryn and Kamdyn....
Bless her heart!  She has my rhythm....Kam could not keep her booty still the whole time we were there!  One of the moms just kept telling me how funny she was!
Group photo...
Groupies....
Rockin' with one of the party leaders....
I think Kam and Kamryn were singing "Back in Black" here.....
I had to laugh because I know Kam didn't know some of the songs the girls were singing. I told Jodie that she has a lot of AC/DC on her ipod, courtesy of Mark.... Kam heard me say that and went to ask the DJ to play "Back in Black" for her....
The party leader came to ask Jodie if she was alright with them playing that there, which totally cracked us all up!  The bigger girls totally stopped dancing when it started playing and were looking at Kam like "what in the world is that music playing?"   Her daddy would be so proud!  Rock on!!!

No comments: