Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dad's Birthday and a Car Wash

I'm so behind on blogging.  Cooper said something this morning on the way to school that I thought I must remember to blog about.  Of course, I still haven't blogged about his birthday one month ago  so maybe I'll remember what it was before then. 


Dad's birthday was last weekend and he wanted to fry fish instead of going out for dinner.  Just what Mom wanted to do but luckily, Mark and Brian took care of it for her.  Believe me when I say they fried a ridiculous amount of crappie.  Even Cooper and Kamdyn ate some and loved it!
Dad told Mom that he didn't want a cake because he heard there was a burn ban on still...
He turned 65 which is so hard to believe!  These kiddos all love their Pop!!
It has been forever since we were all at Mom's for a meal and hanging out so it was nice.  Loud and crazy, but in a good way!  We watched the Hogs after dinner and it's probably a good thing it wasn't a close game because it was hard to concentrate with the kids playing and running.  

Campbell Grace in her Razorback jersey...I joke all the time about this girl passing Kamdyn with her temperament!
Sunday the kids decided that they wanted to get wet and wash my car....
I knew this would eventually happen....
And then this....
But surprisingly, there was no brawl or hair pulling.  Now that's what I call a good Sunday afternoon!

No comments: