Friday, September 23, 2011

Put That Girl To Work!

Kam came to my office after school yesterday to hang out until soccer practice.  We walked over to visit Mimi in her office and probably should have been kicked out.  Kam was in a silly mood and was so loud to boot!  It started pouring when we left and we had to walk the whole way back with newspapers over our heads.  She was so afraid we would get in trouble for stealing campus newspapers.   It's her new thing....she will always ask if we've paid for something or not when we leave.  I have no clue how this started but I promise we're not into stealing!!
In case you're wondering....no, Kam does not wear glasses but I do at work.  This is how I found her when I came back into my office.  She was hard at work leaving me a note...
I don't know what it's supposed to say, but I think I should be offended.... "fat" can never be good!
It was fun to have her hang out with me for a while in my office.  I remember as a child loving going to visit or hang out with mom in her office.  Maybe Kam will carry on the HSU tradition (although I hope not!).   I think times have changed though.... I was content drawing or stamping things when they put me to work.  I can't get anything done when Kam comes because she wants to be on my computer!  The girl needs her electronics!

No comments: