Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Hate My Bow

I had to laugh this morning at this.....

Dear Robyn, 

Kamdyn took an Accelerated Reader Reading Practice Quiz today.
Title:
I Hate My Bow
Author:
Hans Wilhelm
Score:  100%

For the last week, I've been getting emails telling me when Kamdyn takes an AR test and what she makes on it.  She's made 80% on the last 3 quizzes (there are only 5 questions) and I've been on her about slowing down and taking her time.  Today, she made 100%.  I couldn't help but chuckle when I read the name of the book.  She would make 100% on this.
The child has always had a bow in her hair...
Our motto was always "the bigger, the better!" and this was way before REALLY BIG bows were in style.  She should be grateful she wasn't born two years later!!
Regardless, my hair issues with Kam are well documented on here so you all know her vehement dislike for bows now. Glad it could help her later on!!

No comments: