Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back By Popular Demand

OK.....that might be stretching it a little bit, but at the request of several friends and family members, I've decided to dive back into the blog.  I knew that it was time when Mark came home from work a few weeks ago telling me that he was reading the blog from 2009. I know, must have been a slow day at work.....His comment that he would "always remember that" about whatever he was reading (see, I've already forgotten!) made me realize that I had to begin documenting the kids lives again.  I've already missed so much in the last 4-5 months.
This little hippy chick gave me plenty of material to blog about in the beginning.  Over time, her comments that were once witty and funny became a little sassier.  I'm not as anxious to share those with everyone!  Nonetheless, it's life and maybe I'll want to remember those little tantrums one day!  Maybe.
This little guy has one more semester of preschool left before he starts kindergarten.  I'm having a very hard time with that one!  I don't want to forget one moment of preschool nor do I want to forget his quirky facial expressions and voice. Although he's not as quick-witted as Kamdyn, he is every bit as funny!  

While I was trying to think of something witty to say on this first post back (so to speak), these song lyrics came to my mind: 

"These are the moments. I thank God that I'm alive.  These are the moments I'll remember all my life.  I've got all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

I couldn't have said it better.

No comments: