Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine Parties 2012

Cooper loves Orange Crush so I knew when I found this idea for Strawberry Crush on Pinterest that he would love it!  It took me three different Wal-Mart's to find the Crush and I thought he would drive me crazy in the meantime.  

The tag says, "The best kind of Valentine's crush is the kind you drink!"
I always enjoy going to parties at Fun Time.  Cooper has a great class and they entertained us with lots of songs.
Cooper usually doesn't sing a lot when I come to watch him, but he actually did his part when it was his turn. 
Mrs. Kelly's class....we have been blessed with another great group of kids for Cooper to be with everyday.  I'm already getting sad thinking about not being at Fun Time next year. 
Passing out his Crushes....
Cooper and Jaden, our pastor's son.....these boys will start kindergarten together next year.  Sniff. Sniff.
Are these not the funniest facial expressions? 
Cooper had all these fabulous goodies on his plate and the only thing he touched was the Capri Sun and cheese puffs....I so wanted to grab that cupcake and eat it myself.   I resisted though because I thought I might get some looks!
My two Valentine's....
Mark bought Kamdyn a rose and asked her to be his Valentine and she was just giddy getting her first "real flowers."  She told us that she would be "accepting roses every year now!"
My Cooper-Bear..... I think he and I favor a lot in this picture and Mark totally disagrees with me!
Kam posing with some of her goodies...
Kam got it in her mind that we needed to have a Valentine party and she set this table herself....complete with tissue paper place mat, her rose, candles she found in the closet, etc.  The plastic plates totally make it!
We had a great evening and I don't even think there was any fussing or fighting, which is always good!
Kam made me this Valentine at school and it totally made my day.  If you look in the lower left corner it says, "best mom ever!"   I had to tease her when I noticed in the middle right section that she also included, "best dad ever!"  She still gave it to me though!!

No comments: