Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Recap

We spent the day Friday at Magic Springs for Cooper's birthday. JJ and Braxton went with us and the kids had a great time. They were exhausted by the time we left... we decided to pick up pizza and have with the cake that we made for Cooper before we left that morning.

He loves cake now and was very excited to blow out his candles. His actual party is next Sunday at the water park. He'll have a Lightning McQueen cake then...

He got a remote control Lightning McQueen racetrack that he is in love with! He woke up the next morning asking to race first thing.
Here is Brian trying to control the kids while Mark finishes putting the track together, which was not easy to do with 3 toddlers stepping on it all the time. Cooper was a little tired and impatient. Mark and I give it 3 days before the track is completely torn up.
There are two controls so the kids can race each other. Kamdyn is actually pretty good at it and they really get into it. Here she is telling Coop, "if you're not first, you're last!"

All in all, it was a fun day! The next day we went with Mom to LR to see Mal at Children's. I can't even begin to explain how Cooper acted.... if it's any indication of how 3 is going to be, then I'm in for a long year! I think I even saw Mom spank Coop once which is a very rare thing. I'm hoping that he was still tired and worn out from the day before. Needless to say, my nerves were completely shot by the time we got home! Days like that make me ready to go back to work soon!!

No comments: