Thursday, August 6, 2009

Like Father, Like Son...

A few Saturdays ago, Mark, Cooper, and I went shopping for bedroom furniture. We've only been looking off and on for two years!!! But Mark woke up that Saturday with "furniture fever" and was in the mood to go shopping, so I got him out the door quickly before he changed his mind!!! Kam went to Magic Springs that day with Aunt Donna and Jodie, so Cooper went with us. He was excited to go shopping he said... I think I've trained him right!!!

After numerous visits to different furniture stores, we went to Best Buy to check out the cameras. Somehow we always end up in the TV aisle though....

A guy can dream.... Cooper got as excited as Mark looking at the TV's. When we left the store, Cooper started pouting and said, "I go shopping, Mommy!" He did not want to leave... that's my boy!

So we ended up buying this bedroom suite from Bassett....we decided it could be our anniversary present. I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

harris1013 said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE WANTED IT FOR A LONG TIME...

Sherri Smith said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!