Saturday, August 22, 2009

When I Grow Up

Last week I saw Cooper grab Kam's neck (which is nothing new) while she was laying in the floor, then lean over and tell her to "open wide." I think Kam thought she was in for another choking, but he was imitating the dentist. He watched Kam get her teeth cleaned last week.
A few weeks ago, Kam told me that she wanted to be a doctor when she grows up. Then she just randomly said one day that she wanted to be a "haircutter." After last week's dentist visit, now she says she wants to be a dentist. I'm good with that!
So now dentist is their new favorite thing to play. They use their Handy Manny tools and a random chip clip as their instruments. It actually makes me nervous when they work on me... they are not gentle!

1 comment:

Sherri Smith said...

I think I would be scared of them too by the looks of Mark in these pics! LOL!