Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm a Big Boy Now!

Well, sort of...

We've been working with Cooper on his potty training for a while now. He has been much harder to train than Kamdyn was. It only took about two weeks of potty training "boot camp" to train her. I'm off this week so I've tried to work more with Cooper. He's doing great except he hates underwear. Yesterday morning, I got out the Lightning McQueen underwear and this is what he did with them...
I think he went most of the day without any on (which, by the way, is really the best way to potty train!). I finally bribed him with a Fruit Rollup yesterday afternoon and he put them on.

This morning, he was more receptive to the underwear and even put them on himself...
By the way, Kamdyn is Cooper's biggest cheerleader when it comes to the potty. She always follows him to the bathroom and encourages him. I just about died when I heard her say, "let it rip, Coop!" And he did!

While Cooper napped yesterday, Kamdyn tended to her sick Barbie. I think Tina is her name. I kept watching her put this light wand up to her and then it occurred to me that she was probably doing that after watching JJ's ultrasound yesterday. Aaaahhh....
Tina still didn't feel good so Kam had to blow her with a bubble wand...
Yep, she doesn't have a shirt on again. It seems to be the first thing to come off of her when she starts playing. I hope that's not a sign!!! :)

No comments: