Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Wonder Place

Yesterday, the kids and I decided on a whim to go to "The Wonder Place" in Little Rock to play. I was impressed with the place! The kids played for 3 hours and I had to make them leave.

Cooper especially loved the water table. I did catch Kam taking a drink out of a bucket later in the day, which so grosses me out. She will drink anything.... but she won't eat a thing!

Kamdyn shopping in the River Market... she had to go back for a pinecone (pineapple).
Cooking in the cafe... they probably spent the most time in this area. I think they are making me a sandwich here.
Chef Cooper made me a birthday cake....
This picture just cracks me up because I think his hat looks like Aunt Jemimah....
Checking out some x-rays at the Vet Village....
Kam taking care of Lizzie the kitty in the Vet Village...
Cooper the cow in the theatre....
There was also a tree house with slides and an air tube that Cooper spent lots of time playing on. We had a fabulous time and will definitely go back. This place encourages imaginative and creative play and I loved watching my kids play like this. I don't think they always get enough of this kind of play. A great time was had by all!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

We love it too! Call me next time you guys go...