Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Busy Weekend

Another pictureless post!!!

We had an extremely busy weekend. I'm not sure I was home for more than 30 minutes at a time until Sunday night. On Friday night, we went to see baby Kason at the hospital. I spent way too long in the room and left my kiddos in the waiting room with Mark and Dad and Derek's kids. I think they had fun. Mark and I both get baby fever when a new baby is born and when I came back to the waiting room, Mark was holding Grace and I could just see it all over his face. I think he would have taken both Grace and Avery home with us that night! But then we take our two wild kiddos home and we are way over the baby fever thing!!!

Mark said that while they were in the waiting room, Tiger Woods came on the TV screen and Braden said, "there's Karack Obama." We got the biggest kick out of him saying that!

We went to Outback with the family to eat afterwords and the kids went to spend the night with Mom and Dad so Mark and I could get up early and shop Saturday morning. Mark likes to go pick out the kids presents but he gets frustrated with the crowds and any shopping outside of what's on the list so I suggested we go either really early in the morning or late at night. Surprisingly, he agreed and we were in the car at 6:30 a.m. headed to Toys R Us. We didn't get it all done but we were back home by noon before the crowds.

I picked up the kids at Mom's and I think she was ready for them to go, even though she would never tell me that. She had Braxton too... she had a 100 things to do and I don't think any of it got done! Welcome to my world!!!

We went to HS to meet Jodie and the girls to see "The Princess and the Frog." I ran into the mall with the kids before, which was a major mistake. What was I thinking? By the way, the movie was cute even though we missed the last 5 minutes because my kids had to potty! Figures!!!

Sunday we went to church and then to play practice. I said I was going to make Mark take them so he could deal with Cooper there because he absolutely will not sit still! I was exhausted by the time we left. I'm anxious to see how he does on Wednesday night at the program. He's been a little terror the last week, but that's another post for another day!!

We took pictures after church Sunday but, of course, I don't have them with me to post and I think that my eyes are closed in 7 out of 8 of them anyway!!!

No comments: