Sunday, December 27, 2009

Somebody's Been Very Good

Actually, I think I just whined and moaned enough for the last month about Mark never surprising me or making any effort with gifts that he was determined to prove me wrong this year--and he did! I was secretly hoping he would get me a new camera but I was afraid to get my hopes up! So I was SUPER. EXCITED. to get this little baby on Christmas morning!!
I've been dying for a new camera (and especially this one--it does video and everything!) since the vacation incident with my other one. I didn't want to just go buy a cheap camera so I've borrowed Mom and JJ's and gone without until I could get what I wanted! I found this under the tree on Christmas Eve night. I actually made the mistake of telling Mark that if he really wanted to surprise me he should have hidden it until Christmas morning. I had to repent of that comment later! He tried to trip me up by wrapping a note and sending me on a hunt for the camera. I must brag on him.... he did a great job and I was surprised!! And I know you all are so excited for me to begin posting pictures again! I told him my loyal blog following (all 5 of you!) would be excited for me too!

And, by the way, I actually stuck to the deal this year about not buying presents for each other so I felt like a heel when he had nothing other than some new socks. Hey... I bought him a Wii last year to surprise him and he took it back. Trying already to think of something good for his birthday next month to make up for it!

2 comments:

Sherri Smith said...

LOVE IT!!! I really want a new camera so bad! My flash has stopped working on my Sony and I am so sick about it. I want an SLR next definitely! Can't wait to see your pics.

harris1013 said...

WAY TO GO CUZ!!! SCOTT GOT ME SURPRISES THIS YEAR TOO!