Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Card Pic....Yeah, Right!!!

The boys had on their matching outfits Sunday so Mom wanted to try to get a picture of the kids for her Christmas card. Try being the key word here. As you can see, Braxton didn't really want to cooperate, even when we tried to bribe him with food. I probably wouldn't expect to get this card in the mail from Mom this year!! But aren't they cute???
I thought we would try to get a few shots of us since we were all dressed in our Christmas colors. Thank God that I already have a Christmas card ready (which is a pic of the kids taken at school together-woo hoo!) because none of these are Christmas card worthy. In fact, I can't even believe that I'm posting these now.

In the 30 or so pictures that Jamie took, my eyes are shut in all but about two of them.
So I tried to open my eyes wide.... not very attractive--but still better than shut!
I think Cooper is saying "I've had enough! You told me one more time 30 pictures ago!" Not sure what Mark is saying...
I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone how hard it is to get kids to smile and look the same way at the same time.... who knew it would be so hard for Mark and me too? Smile, Mark. Your expression says "mug shot."
I decided that there is a recurring theme in all 30 pictures and that our card should say:

"Merry Christmas from the Chin's!"


What do you think? I see a Wii Fit in our future!!!

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

I am rolling right now!!! Mark looks so much like the Towell's with that look. I need the Wii fit! Jackson was talking about how we all have to go on diets after Christmas. I am thinking that I am going to be back to pregnancy weight by then...I am talking the full 40 weeks!!!