Monday, December 21, 2009

She's Here!

My first (and probably only!) niece, Campbell Grace, arrived this morning at 10:25 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 inches long. She's absolutely beautiful! I know I don't have a picture to prove it here, but you're just going to have to trust me on this one.

I have given JJ a hard time about letting me be in the delivery room and take pictures and let me tell you, I almost got to be! JJ had the easiest and fastest delivery ever and her sister April and I almost didn't make it out of the room before CG came! :) I told Mom that I would have 10 babies if it were that easy!! Of course, I'm kidding, because Mark always reminds me that they grow up! And I never had a pregnancy or delivery that easy anway! LOL!!

Pictures to follow tomorrow, I promise!!