Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looky What I Found

I have known for the last year there was a box in my laundry room with some leftover Christmas stuff in it but I've never paid much attention to it. So tonight I've been looking for 3 movies and a scarf that I've lost that are absolutely driving me crazy! (One of them is "Christmas Vacation" that I've never seen all of!)... anyway, I just went through that box and found some stocking stuffers from last year (can you say "regift?" My kids are 5 and 3--they won't remember!) And I also found a few of mine -- some very nice body lotion and an evelope with FIFTY. DOLLARS. in it!!! Yippee! Of course, Mark had to tell me that he thought it was his because he has been missing a $50 since last Christmas... oh well. The envelope has my name on it.

And....this just proves my point again that we have way too much stuff if we never even missed what we got last year!

No comments: