Friday, April 15, 2011

Baseball Season Begins

Cooper's first t-ball game is tonight and I'm looking so forward to it!  We can't call it t-ball around him because he gets mad and corrects us.....he's playing baseball he says!
Mark has promised him $1 for every hit he gets without the tee so we'll see what happens!  Go Caney Kids!!
Cooper is really into sports now and I often find him watching ESPN and baseball now in the mornings, when he would usually be watching cartoons.  The other night I went in the living room and I said, "who's winning?" and he said, "TB."  I had to chuckle because he doesn't yet know that TB stands for Tampa Bay....I think he's trying to figure out who he likes and everyone in my family has a different favorite team!  I bought him a Yankee shirt yesterday (they didn't have Cubs in his size) so I know my Dad will love that!!

No comments: