Monday, April 11, 2011

Cousins

"Cousins are a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."
 
Jodie and the girls were down for a cheer competition last weekend and we got to spend some time with them.  This thrilled Kamdyn, who just can't get enough of Kamryn when their together!  We had dinner Friday night and then went to the competition on Saturday.   This is the only picture that I got and I couldn't even begin to tell you which one was Kylie....
We were able to do a little boutique shopping after, which is always interesting with the girls! 
Cooper stayed with Mimi and Braxton while we were gone and had a great time!  Here they are playing the Wii....
I'm so grateful that my kids have the same bond with their cousins that I do with mine!  It really is a special thing!!! 
Cooper and Braxton at their first sleepover together in January (I'm posting totally random pictures now)....
I'm sure I'll be reported for posting this picture of Cooper's booty, but this picture cracks me up of him and Madison....
The little cousins eating in Mom's laundry room....
Thank you, Lord, for the wonderful gift of family that you have given me!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Sis!
Bub

Anonymous said...

I so agree! I hope for nothing more than our kids to grow up as close as we have. Couldn't have asked for a better family to be a part of!
Brooks