Friday, April 22, 2011

Kam's Music Program

Last night, we went to Kam's music program at school.  The kids were singing folk songs so they were supposed to dress like a hillbilly.  I knew this would be an issue for Kam and she made it clear that she did not want to dress "hillbillish!"  She absolutely refused to let me put freckles on her face.  Nevertheless, she looked cute and fit right in with everyone. 
If you notice, Kam is looking everywhere but at the music teacher and she's not waving her flag high like the others....
She was a little more interested in the boy next to her....

And hiding from me while I tried to take pictures of her!  Because I couldn't get a good picture from where I was sitting (notice the heads in the above pictures), I moved up front like every other parent with a camera there to get some close ups.  Not a good idea.  
Here's a little video of Kam while I was trying to film.  The boy next to her cracks me up trying to keep her at arm's length.  Smart boy!!!
I decided I needed to go back to my seat in the back because I knew this was coming...
She still put her hand up every time Mark or I tried to take a picture...
This picture is so Kamdyn....she wasn't actually mad here, but it sure looks like it!  The boy to the left of her is Dane,who she went to Mae's with her.  We love Dane and his family!
Canon in the hat.... Braden's class performed at 6:00 so we missed his class.
Cooper sat with the Schultz/Thacker family most of the time we were there.  Here he is on Danny's lap.... my dad had to work so I think he just needed a Grandpa's lap to sit on!
When we left last night, Uncle Ronnie gave Kam the thumbs up sign and said, "keep up the good work, Kam!"  Then Mom emailed me this morning to ask me how the "little social butterfly" was doing today.... when I emailed her a few pics, she said she laughed out loud!  I think I may have the "class clown" on my hands and I love it!

No comments: