Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Kam had school last Saturday and Mark told her he would give her a $1 if she wouldn't go.  I know.  That sounds backwards....but he (we) really didn't want to have to get up and take her and then go wait in that ridiculous car-rider line later that afternoon.  She really wanted to go though because they were having a picnic on the playground.  So we did what any parent would do.....we bribed her with a picnic at home.  When you couple that with the $1, how could she say no?
I must admit that we got in a hurry getting ready for a birthday party and the whole picnic thing slipped my mind -- but not Kamdyn's.  So I told her to go outside and I would bring her lunch out there....notice the kids are in their pajamas.  The sun was shining so they thought they needed shade, hence the umbrella!
Mark worked outside and he and Coop decided they needed to watch a little baseball and relax before we left for the party....
Kam and Abby at Caleb's party....
Bo and Coop in search of prize eggs....

 Cooper found the golden egg that had $5 in it!
 Kam blowing bubbles at the birthday boy.....
Cooper LOVED the bean bag toss.  I think I see a baggo game in our future.  He totally got into it!
 I absolutely love lazy Saturdays and am already looking forward to next Saturday!!

No comments: