Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

Boo, Monday!  That's how we feel about you!!!
Not really....well, yeah, really!  

And while it's sticking out for everyone to see, let me tell you that Cooper's tongue has gotten him into a lot of trouble lately!  He sticks it out a lot now, mostly at Kamdyn, but he has made the mistake of sticking it out at Mark a few times when he was in trouble.  Not a good idea.  Not at all....
Let's just say he got a little soap in his mouth.  Honestly, I never ever got soap in my mouth as a child but I had friends who did.  I think times have changed though.  Instead of a bar of soap, he got a little liquid coconut lime verbana.  I shouldn't laugh but it was pretty funny.   Bless his heart... every time he gets in trouble he throws his hands over his mouth to hide his smirk.  It's like he just can't help it and I so remember doing that as a child!  Brian still talks about me laughing at him when he got in big trouble! 

1 comment:

harris1013 said...

We used to spray vinegar in Park's mouth. It really worked! Only thing is Scott said a bad word and Park sprayed it in his mouth...Fair play at our house!